State Youth Camp
Dates and Times
We will be meeting from GBC on Friday, 27 September at 6pm. We will stop at McDonalds on the way for dinner.
We will be arriving back at GBC at 1PM on Monday, 30 Spetember. Lunch will be provided prior to departure.
Accommodation and Catering
State Youth Camp provides the full camping experience, meaning that all who attend stay in tents. GBC YOUTH provides tents to minimise the cost of the camp.
State Youth Camp is fully catered from the Saturday to the Monday. There is also a cafe for the youth to purchase drinks and snacks throughout the weekend. Should any of the youth wish to bring some of their own food, they are more than welcome.
Cost and Registration
- Early Bird Price (Closes 5 August): $190
- Standard Ticket (Closes 5 September): $220
- For families sending more than one child, there is a $20 discount per child available by using the promo code: SIBLING@SYC
To register and pay for State Youth Camp, simply follow this link:
We want everyone to have an opportunity to be apart of this incredible time away together. To ensure that this is possible, we have budgeted in order that the cost of camp may be subsidised for those who need financial support. Please do not hesitate to contact Matt Willis should this be a helpful option for your family.
Youth & Young Adults Coordinator
0432 790 716
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pillow and Sleeping Bag
- Single Mattress
- Camp Chair
- Warm clothes
- Clothes that can get dirty and/or destroyed
- Money for dinner Friday night and the camp cafe.
- Bible & Note Pad
- Mess Kit: Plate, Bowl, Mug, Cutlery & Dish Towel.
- We recommend not using disposable products.