Services Coordinator (24 hours/week)
To oversee the administrative elements of services at GBC in order that as a church we might make the most of our gathered worship time.
Key tasks include:
- Weekly administrative tasks related to services.
- Working together with the other Services section leaders (Worship, Tech, and Creative Ministries) to plan and implement services.
- To develop systems and processes that facilitate a 10-12 week lead time in our service planning.
- Fostering clear communication among the various contributors to services.
- To create effective systems for evaluation and feedback.
- To develop teams and release leaders in service roles as these become necessary.
- The setting of budget priorities for Services and the oversight of expenditure.
Skills and Characteristics Required for the Role
This role requires a candidate who demonstrates:
- Strong organisational and administrative abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to ministry
- Proficiency in information and organisational technology
The successful candidate will be expected to be available on Mondays.
Line of Responsibility
The Services Coordinator will be responsible to the Senior Pastor.
Timeframe for the Role
The initial appointment will be for the remainder of 2017.
Expressions of interest can be submitted to Marc.Rader@gymeabaptist.org.au and close on Tuesday April 18, 2017. Please submit an up-to-date CV with your expression of interest.